NO Membrane- NO Backpressure! The High-Efficiency Diffusers from U.S. Solar Mounts are a step above the rest, utilizing extruded EPDM Fine-Bubble tubing instead of industry-standard rubber membranes.
Compatible with Any Aeration Compressor over 1-CFM.
Each diffuser is ruggedly constructed using high-quality, American-Made components. The DB36 is constructed of stainless steel and is pre-assembled, making installation quick & easy. Features like a built in handle, hose strain relief, and a premium design set the DB36 apart from the competition.
Compatible with 3/8" or 1/2" ID Hose.
Ships with a 3/8" Hose Barb installed - Simply change the barb fitting for 1/2" ID Hose.
The DB-36 Diffuser comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!*
- 36" of High-Efficiency, Fine-Bubble Tubing
- Lifts 600GPM @ 2CFM Input
- Works with 3/8" or 1/2" ID Air Hose
- High Flow Design
- Works in any depth profile
- Virtually No Added Backpressure
- Check Valve Included
- Completely American-Made
- Lightweight Design for Shipping and Handling
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel - Will not rust or corrode
- Unique Design
- Stays upright at the bottom of your pond
- Built-In Handle for Easy Deployment
- Stainless Steel Hose Strain Relief for 3/8" or 1/2" Hose
- Easy to Clean and Very Low Maintenance
- Effective up to 100'
- 3mm Bubbles for Increased Diffusion Rates