Simply the finest diffuser on the market and WORKS WITH ANY BRAND OF COMPRESSOR.
Machined and crafted of Stainless Steel, EPDM Tubing and HDPE Plastic.
Massive 22" x 22" x 7" and weighs in at an impressive 13lbs, the DB-72 is designed to move a lot of water.
These units ship dissassembled and can be ready for your pond in about 5 minutes.
NO Membrane - NO Extra Backpressure! The High-Efficiency Pond Aeration Diffusers from U.S. Solar Mounts are a step above the rest, utilizing Extruded EPDM Fine-Bubble tubing instead of industry-standard rubber membranes.
If moving and oxygenating extremely large volumes of water is what you need, this is THE diffuser for the job. Perfect for large water bodies and Frac Water Normalization Tanks.
Compatible with Any Aeration Compressor that can deliver at least 2-2.5 CFM airflow to the pond bottom.
Each diffuser is ruggedly constructed using high-quality, American-Made components. Assembly takes only about 5 Minutes, making installation quick & easy. Features like a custom-designed manifold assembly, dual-size hose strain relief, and a massive water flow rating set the DB72 apart from the competition.
Compatible with 3/8" or 1/2" ID Hose.
Ships with a 3/8" Hose Barb installed. A 1/2" Hose Barb can be added as an option - Simply change the barb fitting for 1/2" ID Hose. Can be easily adapted for other hose sizes as well.
LIFETIME WARRANTY included on all diffusers.
- 60" of High-Efficiency Fine-Bubble Aeration Tubing
- Solid, Laser-Cut Stainless Steel Base and Uprights.
- Unaffected by salt-water, brackish water or frac water
- Lifts 1250 GPM @ 5CFM Input
- Ultra High-Flow Design
- Works well in any depth profile >4'
- Virtually No Added Backpressure
- Check Valve Included
- Completely American-Made
- Will not rust or corrode
- Unique Design
- Stays upright at the bottom of your pond
- Built-In Handle for Easy Deployment
- Included Hose Strain Relief for 3/8" or 1/2" Hose
- Easy to Clean and Very Low Maintenance
- 2-3mm Bubbles for Increased Diffusion Rates