Easy assembly in only a few minutes.
Compatible with Any Aeration Compressor over 1-CFM.
NO Membrane - NO Extra Backpressure! The original High-Efficiency Diffuser from U.S. Solar Mounts, the DB-36 showcases why our diffusers are a step above the rest. These diffusers utilize extruded EPDM Fine-Bubble tubing and all-stainless bases and hardware instead of industry-standard rubber membranes on plastic or coated-steel bases.
100% Made in USA! Each diffuser is ruggedly constructed using high-quality, American-Made components. The bolt-together package is quick and easy to assemble and requires No Fill! A built in handle, tagline loop, and dual-size hose strain relief clamp make this a truly premium design.
Compatible with 3/8" or 1/2" ID Hose.
Ships with a 3/8" Hose Barb installed and 1/2" Hose Barb included - Simply change the barb fitting for 1/2" ID Hose. Can be easily adapted for other hose sizes as well.
LIFETIME WARRANTY included on all diffusers.
DB-36 Spec Sheet
- Fast, Bolt-Together Design
- 36" of Premium High-Efficiency, Fine-Bubble Tubing
- Lifts 600GPM @ 2CFM Input
- Includes fittings for 3/8" or 1/2" ID air line
- Works in any depth profile up to 100'
- Virtually No Added Backpressure
- Check Valve Included
- Completely American-Made
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel - Will not rust or corrode
- Unique Design
- Stays upright at the bottom of your pond
- Built-In Handle for Easy Deployment
- Stainless Steel Hose Strain Relief for 3/8" or 1/2" Hose
- Easy to Clean and Very Low Maintenance
- 3mm Bubbles for Increased Diffusion Rates