The DA-20 2-hp Display Aerator is a powerhouse, easily moving more than 700 gallons of water per minute into an 11-foot-high, trumpet-shaped display that can be adjusted up to 26 feet wide.
This spectacular stream of water adds grace to any landscape and oxygen to any medium-sized pond. Of course, all that healthy oxygen helps fish healthy, bugs away and your pond bottom muck-free, while the powerful circulation helps keep the surface sparkling clean.
Made with a stainless-steel, oil-free, submersible motor, the DA-20 is the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. And it's incredibly easy to maintain, with no oil to change. The DA-20 eliminates the need for time-consuming, costly winterizing products and procedures. Just leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn off the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. When the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the DA-20's components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
Proudly manufactured in the USA, the DA-20 carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible, 10-gauge power cable.
Designed for fresh and salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, 2-hp, oil-free motor with control box.
- 700 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 11 feet high, 26 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 10-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Approved for salt water.
- Two 50-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 42” minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 12.6 amps, 2280 watts, 3450 rpm.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Available in 3-phase version.
- Available in 50 Hz.