The DA-20 1-hp Display Aerator fountain is the proven solution for keeping your 1/8-acre or larger pond sparkling clean and healthy as can be.
The 1-hp DA-20 easily moves up to 500 gallons of water per minute. Its trumpet-shaped spray—approximately 7 feet tall by 25 feet wide—not only pleases the eye, it also adds oxygen back into the water, which in turn helps control algae growth and pesky insects. And it promotes a healthy environment for fish and other wildlife.
The DA-20 is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market.
The Display Fountain Aerators have been engineered to eliminate the need for costly, time-consuming winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn off its power supply, and forget about it all winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This unit is produced with 70 feet of submersible, 12-gauge cable.
The DA-20 is designed for use in fresh or salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, 1-hp, oil-free motor.
- 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 7 feet high, 25 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 30-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36” minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/8 acre or larger.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 8.2 amps, .75 kw, 3450 rpm, 1.4 sf, 10.4 max amps
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Available in 3-phase version.
- Available in 50 Hz.