This is the SD-2 Solar Aerator FULL Package with DUAL SOLAR PANELS already INCLUDED.
Dual Solar Panels provides EXTREME LOW-LIGHT PERFORMANCE!
The SD-2-PM Solar Aerator will efficiently aerate ponds up to 2.5 acre. Powered entirely by the Sun! Made with high-quality, American-Made components, the SD2 provides low-maintenance, high-volume Solar Aeration on any site. No batteries, AC wiring, or electrician are needed, saving you time and money. A brushless compressor offers over 3x the system life compared to cheap, brushed motors.
A Few SD-2-PM Features:
- 2.8 CFM @ 10 PSI
- Variable-Speed Rocking Piston Compressor
- Low-Light Operation - Runs with as little as 6% Sunlight
- Very EASY & FAST installation
- Extremely Quite - less than 65db @6'
- Pole-Mount Enclosure & Manifold
- High-Flow enclosure ventilation
- Fiberglass Reinforced Enclosure will never rust
- High-Efficiency Digital Motor Controller
- Intake filter/silencers with replaceable filter cartridges
- Extreme Low-Light Operation
- Rated depth of 30'+
- DUAL 300+ Watt Full-Size 60-Cell Solar Modules (39"x65"ea)
For a full list of features and specifications, click here: BLDC Spec Sheet
The SD-2-PM DUAL kit includes:
- Complete compressor/control system
- (2) 60-Cell, 300+ Watt Solar Modules & Adjustable Pole-Top Mount
- Pole mount enclosure with mounting hardware
- (2) DB36 Diffuser
- (2) 100' x 3/8" Weighted Hose
- PV Cables
- Easy to Follow Instructions
- Full TECH SUPPORT
- Factory Warranty
About a second panel
The SD-2 DUAL package ships with (2) 60-Cell solar panels. This provides approximately 3x the power required by the compressor for full-speed operation under even moderate lighting conditions. The additional panel will not change the operation of the compressor on a sunny day, but extends the run time quite dramatically during times of low light and cloudy weather. Dual panels allows the SD-1 or SD-2 aerator to operate very well during very dark, overcast conditions - even during rain or snowfall.
Customer supplies a 3" (3.5" OD) SCH40/SCH80 steel mounting pole.
DO NOT use any type of PLASTIC Pipe or Tube!