NO Membrane- NO Backpressure! The High-Efficiency Pond Aeration Diffusers from U.S. Solar Mounts are a step above the rest, utilizing Extruded EPDM Fine-Bubble tubing instead of industry-standard rubber membranes.
If moving and oxygenating extremely large volumes of water is what you need, this is THE diffuser for the job. Perfect for large water bodies and Frac Water Normalization Tanks.
Compatible with Any Aeration Compressor that can deliver at least 2-2.5 CFM air.
Each diffuser is ruggedly constructed using high-quality, American-Made components. The DB72 is constructed of High-Density, PE Plastic and stainless steel. They are pre-assembled, making installation quick & easy. Features like stainless steel band clips, dual-size hose strain relief, and a massive water flow rating set the DB72 apart from the competition.
Compatible with 3/8" or 1/2" ID Hose.
Ships with a 3/8" Hose Barb installed - Simply change the barb fitting for 1/2" ID Hose.
The DB-72 Diffuser comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!*
- 72" of High-Efficiency Fine-Bubble Aeration Tubing
- Lifts 1250 GPM @ 5CFM Input
- Ultra High-Flow Design
- Works well in any depth profile >4'
- Virtually No Added Backpressure
- Check Valve Included
- Completely American-Made
- Stainless Steel Uprights & Hardware
- UV Rated, Marine-Grade Plastic Base- Unaffected by salt-water
- Will never rust or corrode
- Unique Design
- Stays upright at the bottom of your pond
- Built-In Handle for Easy Deployment
- Included Hose Strain Relief for 3/8" or 1/2" Hose
- Easy to Clean and Very Low Maintenance
- Effective up to 100'
- 2-3mm Bubbles for Increased Diffusion Rates
Note: The DB-72 Requires 4-5CFM MINIMUM for proper operation