To keep ponds sparkling clean, the 1½-hp DA-20 easily moves 600 gallons of water per minute in a gorgeous, funnel-shaped spray pattern approximately 10 feet tall by 25 feet wide. This provides a serene-but-spectacular focal point for your landscape as well as keeping your pond healthy.
The large water flow rate produced by the 1½-hp DA-20 easily moves algae off the surface, making your pond sparkle, keeping pesky insects away, and adding large amounts of oxygen to the water. Adding oxygen does wonders for your fish and rapidly breaks down decaying matter at the pond bottom. As an added benefit, more oxygen means less muck over time.
A stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor makes the DA-20 the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. There's no oil to add or change, no maintenance needed, and no control box required. The DA-20 is also simple to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
Engineered to be left in the water year round, the DA-20 doesn't need to be removed in fall, stored in winter, or re-installed in spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, let it freeze in and forget about it until the spring thaw. Freezing water won't damage the DA-20, even under the harshest winter conditions.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible 12-gauge power cable.
The DA-20 is designed for use in fresh or salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 600 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 10 feet high, 25 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Approved for salt water.
- Two 40-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 38” minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Available in 3-phase version.
- Available in 50 Hz.