U.S. Solar Mounts AGM Ground Mount Kit- 21 Panel, 72 Cell Modules
3 Rows x 7 Columns, Landscape on 4 Poles
- (4) Cradles
- Rail Extrusions
- Torque Tubes
- Torque Tube Strap & Stainless Steel Hardware
- 5/16 Stainless Steel Panel Mounting Hardware
- Torque Tube Clamps & Hot Dipped Galvanized Hardware
- Torque Tube End Caps
- AGM Installation Manual
- Mechanical Drawings
- Technical Support
The U.S. Solar Mounts AGM Series is a cost-effective and robust PV racking solution. Innovative features like pre-assembled cradles & factory-cut main beams lower on-site installation time dramatically.
The AGM System is very well balanced & allows for extremely easy seasonal elevation changes.
High-quality components & materials used throughout the system ensure a trouble-free system for years to come.
- Scalable & Modular Design
- Pre-Assembled Components
- Galvanized Structural Parts
- Compatible with most standard size 60-Cell Modules
- Very Well-Balanced Design
- Safe & easy Elevation Adjustments
- Minimal Civil & Foundation Work
- Easy, Fast Installation
- Dual steel torque tubes are factory-cut to length
- Extruded Aluminum Rails are factory-cut to exact length
- Installs on standard 4" SCH40 or SCH80 tubing
Very Easy Seasonal Adjustments
The Dual Torque Tube design of the AGM system places the pivot point and the Center of Gravity on the same axis. This arrangement results in a super-rugged, BALANCED structure. In fact, a single person can adjust the elevation angle on a 10KW array with little effort.
Dimensions: 146.02 FT long x 10 FT wide, based on a panel size of 78.46" x 39.41". Different panel size will affect dimensions of array.
Materials: Extruded Structural Aluminum, Galvanized or Zinc Plated Structural Steel, Stainless Steel Hardware
Module Compatibility: Standard 72-Cell Modules
Attachment Type: Stainless Steel, Back-Bolted
Tilt Force Required: Approx. 42 Pounds
Tilt Angle Range: -50 to +50
Adjustment Method: Manual
Number of Poles Required: 4, Installer Supplied
Does Not Include: Modules, Mounting Poles
Note: This item ships via LTL Freight. U.S. Solar Mounts can arrange for shipping or you may set up shipment. Freight will be charged seperately from base price, as shipping rates vary greatly depending on location of delivery.
Payments: We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept checks and direct deposits for large orders.